Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Join us on Facebook

This blog gets little activity and methinks it's because my acquaintances don't really blog. They often come here when a new post is shared on my FB page and then return to FB to leave commentary on my "share." OK, fine. So Jadon and I set up a page you can easily "like" and follow posts: facebook.com/recliningsociety.

I don't know how I feel about the change. While I am hoping for more activity, FB makes it too easy to become carried away with posting every thought and interesting article that comes around... And then it becomes overkill and loses its value. I'm really hoping that it doesn't turn into that.

We are also planning to do an actual live podcast, which was actually the main ambition when starting this little endeavor. We hope to have a show up soon.

I still plan to post actual blogs here for those that want to anonymously read without having to "like" anything, but please feel welcomed to join us on the dark side.

No comments:

Post a Comment